May have gotten it off me,, lol..KSR totally didn't get the news from this thread or anything lol good work OP.
How low is the rapper's IQ in this video. Unreal.
They got it from same place I did. Someone retweeted his aau coach and that's where we both got it from.. Im no longer a member of their page.. Evidently they didn't like my prickish ways on calling out posters like I do,, lol..
Why was this posted? 2017?Illinois Mr Basketball.. UK has rumored to reach out to him.. 6'5" 230lb combo guard averaged nearly a triple double.. Averaged 21.9 points, 8.4 assists, and 8.2 rebounds per game
Look at the date of the post.. Actually every post,, minus this one and previous 2..Why was this posted? 2017?
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets