Mark Smith

John Henry

Hall of Famer
Aug 18, 2007
35,574
172,795
113
I understand he has not played AAU ball. That may be a good thing and a reason he is not well known with ***** s. From what I know and what I saw on tape I like him. After all he is Mr. Illinois basketball. He has been full time basketball one year and not being from Chicago probably was unknown even in his own state. But he ended Mr Basketball.
 

Thompkins4uk

Senior
Feb 1, 2011
1,729
573
0
6'5 230, good handle, pretty good shooter, nice hops, above avg rebounder for a guard, looks like a good all around player. Somebody text Cal and tell him we approve...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  2. 02 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  5. 05 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU