Marshall 9, ND 7 at half

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
I think ND is weak at QB and WR.

Ark St threw on the Buckeyes today. Nothing spectacular, but they moved the ball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU87

bdgan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
5,398
5,234
113
Marshall coach kicks FG on 4th and goal twice, then ND gets a TD to take the lead.

How many chances does a team like Marshall get to beat a team like ND? They had all the momentum and let it go with poor decisions IMO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU87

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,337
5,918
113
Marshall coach kicks FG on 4th and goal twice, then ND gets a TD to take the lead.

How many chances does a team like Marshall get to beat a team like ND? They had all the momentum and let it go with poor decisions IMO.
Otoh MU just marched the field to take a 5 pt lead
 
  • Like
Reactions: bdgan

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,438
10,930
113
Purchased today so I can wear around town. Plus, third D is interested in the school. She has severe learning disabilities with a Mensa IQ (for real) and Marshall has a top 3 program for learning disabled students.

Back in the day, there was Marshall fan/grad on the BWI board. I can't remember his handle. Anybody remember him? Or, if you are out there, feel free to reply. Would love to ask him/you some questions about Marshall/Huntington etc. I've been there but curious on his/your take on some things.

1663015791662.png
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,511
22,691
113
Purchased today so I can wear around town. Plus, third D is interested in the school. She has severe learning disabilities with a Mensa IQ (for real) and Marshall has a top 3 program for learning disabled students.

Back in the day, there was Marshall fan/grad on the BWI board. I can't remember his handle. Anybody remember him? Or, if you are out there, feel free to reply. Would love to ask him/you some questions about Marshall/Huntington etc. I've been there but curious on his/your take on some things.

View attachment 232716
The fan is @s1uggo72.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobPSU92

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,438
10,930
113
thanks Jim there are some others. But fire away I'll answer what I can, but maybe a little later tonight
Huntington safety for my daughter? Your take. Mom wants to know. She's from Northern VA burbs so anything else is scary.

I have more but got to take the dogs out.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?