of course gonzo needs to make an appearance in this thread for it to feel right.Mav is a good guy and he doesn't attack other posters. Plus anybody with a Ted Nugent avatar, is top notch in my book. [thumb2]
![]()
As long as it's not frisbee golf, I'd be honored to be your wingman.
Oh, I'm pretty sure his fingers can tell you how he feels just fine. Probably only needs one to do it.Some say there never was a "Maverick" and that he's a made up thing. Others think he panhandles at freeway exit ramps and prostitutes himself to older men for whatever chump change they have in their ashtrays.
Me, I'd like to think that he's out there somewhere and that he knows what he done. Maybe walking around wistfully with his hands in his pockets wishing he could take it all back. To undo the things he did. That all the pain and suffering that he's caused is regretted and that he wants somehow to let us know but his mouth can't form the words nor his fingers conjure how he feels deep down inside.
Wherever he is or whatever he is doing I suspect we'll never hear from him again. As time goes by he'll find a quiet place and just lay down. Dying of shame is a tough thing and a man does it in private. He's gone now. Best we move on and forget what he's done.
well isn't this just what the doctor ordered
kycatspause can add him to the hot rod.
Soul mates?It's not just a chainsaw pecker brother, it's a Wildcat werewolf chainsaw pecker...
![]()
bowling is out of the question. same for conga lines. then you have the whole rust thing. :flush:Still pondering the chainsaw penis. Could be impractical in at least a couple respects. Honestly, I'm not convinced it's a good thing.
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend