Message Board Geniuses website

Atrain7732

All-American
Dec 11, 2009
3,806
7,103
65


This one about the super bowl halftime is pretty awesome
 

Ukbrassowtipin

Heisman
Aug 12, 2011
82,308
90,295
113
Well. It's also an unusually optimistic post by someone on rafters.

Most were ready to jump off a bridge after a loss
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,824
87,707
113

UK90

Heisman
Dec 30, 2007
31,460
27,816
0
First time I’ve seen that site. Not a bad idea.

Clemson sure is well represented, their posts were a good chunk of that top 25. I particularly liked the guy who wants the school to lower admission standards so that more cool kids instead of nerds will be shown on TV.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

philpot cat

Senior
Nov 14, 2012
393
630
93
If that guy in his 40s is hitting the bathroom that often then he needs help. I'm 60 and don't go that much even when I'm having a few beers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’