Message Board Geniuses website

Atrain7732

All-American
Dec 11, 2009
3,806
7,103
65


This one about the super bowl halftime is pretty awesome
 

Ukbrassowtipin

Heisman
Aug 12, 2011
82,312
90,297
113
Well. It's also an unusually optimistic post by someone on rafters.

Most were ready to jump off a bridge after a loss
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,858
87,766
113

UK90

Heisman
Dec 30, 2007
31,460
27,816
0
First time I’ve seen that site. Not a bad idea.

Clemson sure is well represented, their posts were a good chunk of that top 25. I particularly liked the guy who wants the school to lower admission standards so that more cool kids instead of nerds will be shown on TV.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

philpot cat

Senior
Nov 14, 2012
393
630
93
If that guy in his 40s is hitting the bathroom that often then he needs help. I'm 60 and don't go that much even when I'm having a few beers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU