Milwaukee recommendations

Bro D

All-American
Nov 17, 2003
1,719
6,519
113
Heading up this weekend for a ballgame with some buddies. Big fan of the city but havent been for a few years. Staying downtown and looking for somewhere to grab some food and drinks. Csb
 

Bro D

All-American
Nov 17, 2003
1,719
6,519
113
Sad Happy Hour GIF
 

ThorneStockton

All-Conference
Oct 2, 2009
849
2,180
93
Lakefront Brewery is good spot, big beer hall. Milwaukee Brat house is solid. Points East and Club Garibaldi both have destination wings.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bro D

OregonHawk

Sophomore
Jul 22, 2025
45
101
18
Balistreris is great pizza and other Italian stuff all super reasonable. Don't think they have a downtown location though. Milwaukee is a great town you'll have a blast!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bro D

GesterHawk

Heisman
Jan 3, 2023
22,274
42,935
113
I love Milwaukee! I love everything about Wisconsin until they start talking about their sports teams then they're the worst
I have been a few times. Each time I go I want to go back less. It is just a been there done that situation.
And it has an odor. I can't describe it, but it is there.
 

Thebears-165

Junior
Feb 9, 2006
303
261
63
Probably info you already know, but they do some pretty decent tailgating for the Brewers games. If you like old fashions, specify you don’t want a WI old fashion. Maybe the worst drink I’ve ever had. Other than that, I like their DT area. Don’t recall where we ate, but did hit the lakefront brewery and enjoyed that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bro D
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football A new opportunity for Chris Johnson?
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson loses linebacker commitment