I really like Q Witherspoon. Really good athlete that is a smart basketball player
We tried to tell you guys that he was not the savior.
I think he's a senior though. That's the benefit of keeping players around that long. Hawkins was our Witherspoon last year.I agree. Great player.
Cross between Rondo and Wayne Turner.SGA reminds me a lot of Rondo when he drives to the basket. Very unorthodox and has a way of contorting his body the way he needs to get the ball to the rim.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'