I really like Q Witherspoon. Really good athlete that is a smart basketball player
We tried to tell you guys that he was not the savior.
I think he's a senior though. That's the benefit of keeping players around that long. Hawkins was our Witherspoon last year.I agree. Great player.
Cross between Rondo and Wayne Turner.SGA reminds me a lot of Rondo when he drives to the basket. Very unorthodox and has a way of contorting his body the way he needs to get the ball to the rim.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone