This x1000000000If Pope can have this year injury free the sky’s the limit
Nah, with Mitchell I’d say #8. It’s actually an absurdly stacked team, probably would be ranked higher than that if it weren’t for last year’s strugglesWhat will be this team’s ranking before our first game? I’ve seen some polls with us around #20-25. I’ll guess 15 with Mitchell?
The key is still Zoom for me. If he proves to be a Kentucky-caliber PG, we have a chance at a title.
I also like this lineup
Zoom
Momcilovic
Mitchell
N’Daiye or McBride
Moreno
Can't wait to play them.We’re back! Kentucky, is back!
Stokes, Kinney, and KU… You’re on notice!
That's a Cal lineupWhat will be this team’s ranking before our first game? I’ve seen some polls with us around #20-25. I’ll guess 15 with Mitchell?
The key is still Zoom for me. If he proves to be a Kentucky-caliber PG, we have a chance at a title.
I also like this lineup
Zoom
Momcilovic
Mitchell
N’Daiye or McBride
Moreno
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime