Monster Mash

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,685
87,450
113
I had no idea how sharp Mash is. I have really enjoyed his takes, super smart guy, calm and I’d enjoy hearing him more.
I wish he was around our program more. He has been super successful in his life and I wish he would be considered for NIL GM but it appears he doesn’t want it. Tayshaun Prince is an NBA Exec and he was at a recent game, maybe he will come one day. He is the most impactful recruit of my life and I think after Rick retires I hope he plants his butt here and we start having those era guys return.
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,173
35,206
113
As of early 2026, former NBA star Jamal Mashburn has an estimated net worth of $100 million. He successfully parlayed his $75 million career earnings into a thriving business empire, owning over 90 franchises including Papa John’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Dunkin' Donuts, establishing himself as a highly successful entrepreneur.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Friedas_Boss
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  4. 04 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon