Motley…..get a load of this

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
@Motley Tide
Some UGA fans are crying about Beck not being the biggest character on the new NCAA25 cover. Yeah, the guy that threw for exactly zero TDs in a loss in the only hard game he played all year should be the cover boy for a football game. Thoughts?

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The Marketing Dept for EA Sports job is to sell that game to kids, not scare them to death

I guess this delusional Dawg thinks he should be the Cover Boy for being the SEC East champ ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BigDawgTM

Well-known member Beck being on the best team and not getting closer to the front is a crime.​

I know right. Dude sh*t the bed in literally the only challenging game he had all season. Wasn’t even a top 10 finalist for the Heisman (Milroe finished 6th). Milroe owned him H2H. The “crime” is comical.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Just like I “hoped” Saban would never win another natty after covid…
I know you are new to this college football thing, but that isn’t quite the Nostradamus prediction that you want to claim that it is. There is a lot that goes into winning an NC (talent, depth, injury luck, schedule, etc). Claiming that a 70 year old who is close to retirement wouldn’t win another NC doesn’t make you some guru, despite your desire to be thought of as something other than a joke.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I know you are new to this college football thing, but that isn’t quite the Nostradamus prediction that you want to claim that it is. There is a lot that goes into winning an NC (talent, depth, injury luck, schedule, etc). Claiming that a 70 year old who is close to retirement wouldn’t win another NC doesn’t make you some guru, despite your desire to be thought of as something other than a joke.
:ROFLMAO: TLDR seemed to strike a nerve doe?

I “hoped Saban wouldn’t win another natty” after COVID…he didn’t

Undeniable fact, sorry it has you triggered…
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

“Yeah, I know Saban owned UGA, but he didn’t win a 7th NC!!!” You are profoundly retarded. Peele gif = nerve struck. Disappearing like a Spineless Coward = multiple nerves struck

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Yeah, I know Saban owned UGA, but he didn’t win a 7th NC!!!” You are profoundly retarded. Peele gif = nerve struck. Disappearing like a Spineless Coward = multiple nerves struck
K…Billiam :ROFLMAO:
#ButIWasRightAboutSabanNeverWinningAnotherNattyDoe?

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

So it took you till 2020 to blew the rape whistle ? Did you blow it before or after the humiliation in Titletown when Stet threw 3 ints ?

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
So it took you till 2020 to blew the rape whistle ? Did you blow it before or after the humiliation in Titletown when Stet threw 3 ints ?
What does Bama beating UGA have to do with winning a natty?

Bama has 2 wins over UGA since 2020, but no natties…

UGA has 2 L’s to Bama after the 2020 season and a natty to match each one…

Last edited:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Is it weird knowing the best coach in UGA history only won 1 game out of 6 tries against Saban? Who Korey says is not the goat but the phones goat
I’m not accountable for what Korey says.

it’s not weird when you consider that Saban is the best coach in history period.

It would be funnier if Kirby had a 1-5 record against Billy Donovan or something, Saban not so much…

Reactions: dp rtr

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Got enough of those. Making your little spineless a$$ quit was priceless doe.
Never said he didn’t.

I just could tell back in 2021 he didn’t have those same Natty winning caliber teams and I called it.

Watching him validate my prediction was priceless doe.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Never said you he didn’t.

I just could tell back in 2021 he didn’t have those same Natty winning caliber teams and I called it.

Sure you did. You just KNEW that Michigan could do what UGA couldn’t. You also probably thought UGA was the “best” team last year. #MadeYourA$$QuitDoe

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Never said he didn’t.

Damn it must have really stung watching 4th and Kirby choke away the chance at a 3 peat to a non nattie caliber team 😆

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Sure you did. You just KNEW that Michigan could do what UGA couldn’t. You also probably thought UGA was the “best” team last year. #MadeYourA$$QuitDoe
Never said I KNEW anything DA I just give my opinions, are you denying that I’ve been saying Saban was done winning natties since 2021?

#ButStillNeverWonAnotherNattyLikeISaidDoe?

Last edited:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Damn it must have really stung watching 4th and Kirby choke away the chance at a 3 peat to a non nattie caliber team 😆
Not when I consider the the fact that UGA’s win probability sky rockets if they don’t botch a handoff and fumble or miss a fg resulting in a loss by 3.

I don’t think they choked, just 2 monumental plays that went against them cost them…

It happens…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Never said he didn’t.

I knew the end was near when Jimbo, Kirby, Heupel, Kelly and Sark kicked his azz

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Still hurts seeing Pollack call your idol out like that doesn’t it? Get over it punk
If you say so…..only to watch Saban own UGA’s a$$ yet again the very next season lmao.

Pollack got fired for that DA take lol.