My apologies.

HawkBlocker

Junior
Nov 27, 2011
98
309
53
Sorry everyone. In a moment of weakness, I just went back to HORT and made a post. I apologize for cheating on you, my heart is still here surrounded by a bright orange border. I don't plan on leaving here. But once a cheater, always a cheater. I'll try to keep these breakdowns to a minimum.
 

Rastafarian

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2025
1,475
2,161
113
Sorry everyone. In a moment of weakness, I just went back to HORT and made a post. I apologize for cheating on you, my heart is still here surrounded by a bright orange border. I don't plan on leaving here. But once a cheater, always a cheater. I'll try to keep these breakdowns to a minimum.
It’s okay. All conservatives are in an open relationship.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ktrain1969

PedMaller2

Sophomore
Sep 24, 2026
95
104
18
Sorry everyone. In a moment of weakness, I just went back to HORT and made a post. I apologize for cheating on you, my heart is still here surrounded by a bright orange border. I don't plan on leaving here. But once a cheater, always a cheater. I'll try to keep these breakdowns to a minimum.
Watch what you say over there. I got banned for saying “libtards are pansies”……& I said similar on here at least 20 times just last week!

The libtards over there are locking down the echo chamber.
Kobe Bryant GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerGrowls

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
110
60
7
Watch what you say over there. I got banned for saying “libtards are pansies”……& I said similar on here at least 20 times just last week!

The libtards over there are locking down the echo chamber.
Kobe Bryant GIF
They sure are. Left them alone on Friday and they couldn’t help but bring their drama over here. I went back this morning to call them out and they are back to needing daddy to protect them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss