</p>/Quickly done
//GIS Jerrell Powe and my JP I has a crayon fark is the third pic.
///Im famous!
Shmuley said:Peepin Crooms!!! Peepin Crooms!!!! Put PC in there and it's f'n GOLD, Jerry!
Seriously, BMT, that's about the best you've done, but you've GOT to get PC in there. You KNOW it's going to be picked up and be everywhere soon. Make sure PC is in there.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four