My offering for HD6

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63


</p>/Quickly done
//GIS Jerrell Powe and my JP I has a crayon fark is the third pic.
///Im famous!
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,313
12,270
113
Peepin Crooms!!! Peepin Crooms!!!! Put PC in there and it's f'n GOLD, Jerry!

Seriously, BMT, that's about the best you've done, but you've GOT to get PC in there. You KNOW it's going to be picked up and be everywhere soon. Make sure PC is in there.
 

AssEndDawg

Freshman
Aug 1, 2007
3,183
54
48
Shmuley said:
Peepin Crooms!!! Peepin Crooms!!!! Put PC in there and it's f'n GOLD, Jerry!

Seriously, BMT, that's about the best you've done, but you've GOT to get PC in there. You KNOW it's going to be picked up and be everywhere soon. Make sure PC is in there.

I'd put him behind the railing in the upper part of the pic. PC shouldn't be as easy to find as he has been in the past. Awesome pic, I'll wait for the PC before I send it to friends.
</p>
 

seshomoru

Senior
Apr 24, 2006
5,655
439
83
After it runs its course, you got to really know to play it to make it work.

/you've been practicing
//splendid chop
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four