I pick Tobias Harris....I've been watching all day but got busy tonight. Sorry
I couldn't believe I got tyreke and Vucevic on my turnIbaka was gonna be my pick. Was praying this turn could go Covington/Ibaka. Falling apart.
Rules are rules, so I cannot rationally disagree. I am very impatient. At the end of the day, it’s a fictitious draft on a message board. Back off, I shall.Definitely not.
You don't change the rules mid pick to skip someone. He'd be well within his right to just leave if that happened.
I pick Tobias Harris....I've been watching all day but got busy tonight. Sorry
That's a better pick anyway.
Serge Ibaka
Thanks momI voted to wait on you. Everyone else was trying to skip you. I got u.
I'll be up for another hour or so. I'll make a pick if it comes back to me.@drcats2013 you're up for 2, then me, then @miracle7s . We can knock a handful out
@Cats192 is actually on the clock then me. I'm taking my dog out for a final quick walk then I'll make my pick i assume cats192 is here and readyGive me sixth man of the year, Eric Gordon. @miracle7s on the clock
Well hell lol. My bad@Cats192 is actually on the clock then me. I'm taking my dog out for a final quick walk then I'll make my pick i assume cats192 is here and ready
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU