NBA GM Draft RD12

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
Guys, FFS, it's May 15th. It's not like we have some urgent need to be done.

It's a for fun meaningless draft. I think you'll all live if someone takes a few hours.

If you're going to skip/replace people for taking the length of time, it becomes even more stupid and pointless.
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
I'm not going to vote. Normally I would but I screwed up in the draft so I'll wait it out with everyone else. We should give ourselves one mulligan. Nobody's perfect except for my team so far lol
 

ukchambliss

All-Conference
Apr 2, 2004
3,055
1,598
0
I’m just saying he might’ve known his pick was soon and was giving himself time to think about it. I mean we are supposed to get 8 hours per pick before being skipped. It wouldn’t be right skipping someone and changing the rules mid round mid draft.
 

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
Definitely not.

You don't change the rules mid pick to skip someone. He'd be well within his right to just leave if that happened.
Rules are rules, so I cannot rationally disagree. I am very impatient. At the end of the day, it’s a fictitious draft on a message board. Back off, I shall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GonzoCat90

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
Gordon was one of 2-3 I was debating on.

My team needs defense, energy and an emotional leader. Give me some Marcus Smart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HLW1010
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU