NCAA Approves Unlimited Transfer

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
People still like to speak evil of the dead because they weren't consulted first about something in the past. They would rather argue about the past instead of talking about the future. It really doesn't matter how much we ***** about the past it won't change. Until we get focused on the future nothing is ever going to change around here. This is simply ridiculous to argue about anymore.

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023
I have lost a lot of interest in football because I do not know any of the players. The tribalism that makes college football so great is going away because it is basically a whole new roster every year now and I have no investment in any of these players. I am starting to enjoy the smaller sports more now honestly.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Fake news. Didn’t tear down anything, he started a bunch of upperclassmen and destroyed the defending national champion. He then began replacing with freshmen once those folks like Kylin Hill started showing their *** during all the COVID stuff, a big part of the fallout of Moorhead’s soft culture.
That defending National champion sucked.

Reactions: HuntDawg

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
It was a great win, no matter how you want to slant it. The season was up and down, as many are. But that game gave you a glimpse of what a Leach team could be once it’s up and rolling.
This is a funny take.
LSU lost everything, including coordinators and we are saying this is a great win.

lsu went 5-5 that year and 6-7 the year after. They were an average football team. Not great at all. So average that their coach got fired.

Missouri also beat them that season.

Their defense was one of the worst in history. How bad? We scored 44 on them, and it was the 5th highest point total they gave up that season

that game gave us a glimpse of something most know about Leach. His offense was good against bad teams and bad defenses… but struggled against good teams and good defense… and lsu was brutal

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
This is a funny take.
LSU lost everything, including coordinators and we are saying this is a great win.

lsu went 5-5 that year and 6-7 the year after. They were an average football team. Not great at all. So average that their coach got fired.

Missouri also beat them that season.

Their defense was one of the worst in history. How bad? We scored 44 on them, and it was the 5th highest point total they gave up that season

that game gave us a glimpse of something most know about Leach. His offense was good against bad teams and bad defenses… but struggled against good teams and good defense… and lsu was brutal
You're always going to be able to dig up a detail to try and help your agenda. Have at it, hoss.

But remember, you're trying to make the point that Mike Leach was not a good coach. Good luck buddy.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You're always going to be able to dig up a detail to try and help your agenda. Have at it, hoss.

But remember, you're trying to make the point that Mike Leach was not a good coach. Good luck buddy.
He was a slightly above average coach with a unique offensive scheme. He also had a unique personality and wit that some people really liked.

Reactions: patdog and HuntDawg

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Opened this up to see 2 pages of new responses from yesterday and by the time I got to the end I couldn't remember what the topic of the thread was. Ah yes, NCAA approves unlimited transfers .....
but put me down for thinking Leach was a good coach.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Also, note the “closer to bringing NIL in house” line:

This could've and should've been stopped by the NCAA. They had their chance right here and blew it. Just another reason they are going to be put out to pasture as collegiate athletics evolves.