NCAA Games thread

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,323
24,110
113
Biggest difference from the tournament and our usual UK games - I've not once said "are you serious, ref?"
 

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
Jk, figured you would get the Dumb and Dumber reference.

 
  • Like
Reactions: kyjeff1

Lempface

Heisman
Feb 16, 2009
12,159
20,638
98
Worst excuse for a tie up I've ever seen in my life. So you can stick your arm in someone's armpit and get that call? Wow that pisses me off.
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
B1G showing why I laugh when people say Michigan will give Louisville fits. The B1G is awful
 

KY_Kid

Heisman
Mar 31, 2005
15,350
12,381
113
Bad break Vermont, as one of their better players is out for the rest of the game.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
You won't see that ever again in JP's career the odds of a player who shoots 80% from the line to miss all 3 FT's are 0.8%
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Flop. Easily the worst officiated game that I've seen. Oh familiar faces out there.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  4. 04 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  5. 05 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'