I have UK beating Duke in the final game. A video will shortly be posted to youtube after the game of me jumping and down like Charles Barkley from last year.I'll take a Duke loss anytime,even if it hurts my bracket
I thought UNC Wilmington got some bad calls/no calls today,other than that the officiating has been pretty decentBiggest difference from the tournament and our usual UK games - I've not once said "are you serious, ref?"
They must work out.MTSM has somenice athletes.
now that could hurt my bracket,should have known,Purdue is about as trustworthy as VanderbiltPurdon't could be in a bit of trouble with Vermont.
Purdue is getting way more respect than they should. They have two good bigs, but they are SLOOOOOWWWWW.now that could hurt my bracket,should have known,Purdue is about as trustworthy as Vanderbilt
Jk, figured you would get the Dumb and Dumber reference.
I can never get enough of the part where Lloyd hits her in the grill with the snowball.
Jk, figured you would get the Dumb and Dumber reference.
Come on Xavier...
YOU TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!I haven't seen that movie in a long time. Now I'm going to have to break out the firestick...... in about 5 hours of course.
Yeah, I did as well.So much for St. Mary's being overrated...effing lame. I fell into the VCU picking trap they laid out for me.
Who got hurt ? I am watching X right now.Bad break Vermont, as one of their better players is out for the rest of the game.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near