BIG had no highly ranked teams which impacted seeding.B1G not getting helped.
Cuse did not make it I believe.
Yes, but again they get to play on the east coast. Almost at home. I'll be dead before Duke plays a first round game west of the Mississippi. Homer city.haha suck it Duke! 2 seed
Because he is. Still great thoughBill Rafferty looking and sounding old.
Minnesota got a 5how in the world did Maryland get a 6 while Wisconsin got an 8 and finished 2nd in the Big 10 and made the Big 10 final...not to mention Michigan a 7 to the Maryland 6
This is exactly what I saw coming down to every seed. Good job by bracket makers![]()
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN