BIG had no highly ranked teams which impacted seeding.B1G not getting helped.
Cuse did not make it I believe.
Yes, but again they get to play on the east coast. Almost at home. I'll be dead before Duke plays a first round game west of the Mississippi. Homer city.haha suck it Duke! 2 seed
Because he is. Still great thoughBill Rafferty looking and sounding old.
Minnesota got a 5how in the world did Maryland get a 6 while Wisconsin got an 8 and finished 2nd in the Big 10 and made the Big 10 final...not to mention Michigan a 7 to the Maryland 6
This is exactly what I saw coming down to every seed. Good job by bracket makers![]()
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod