BIG had no highly ranked teams which impacted seeding.B1G not getting helped.
Cuse did not make it I believe.
Yes, but again they get to play on the east coast. Almost at home. I'll be dead before Duke plays a first round game west of the Mississippi. Homer city.haha suck it Duke! 2 seed
Because he is. Still great thoughBill Rafferty looking and sounding old.
Minnesota got a 5how in the world did Maryland get a 6 while Wisconsin got an 8 and finished 2nd in the Big 10 and made the Big 10 final...not to mention Michigan a 7 to the Maryland 6
This is exactly what I saw coming down to every seed. Good job by bracket makers![]()
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game