I don't care for Cal as a coach, but wishing death on someone is sick.I'm not kidding he's like a couple levels above Satan
I don't care for Cal as a coach, but wishing death on someone is sick.I'm not kidding he's like a couple levels above Satan
He should retire.Cal may reach his low point if he loses to High Point
It might be time to raise the rim a foot or so if desperation heaves are becoming basically routineYou can't ever say luck doesn't factor in during this tourney. Because that picture proves it.
It's a one point game they're fineBad sequence by HP.
Turning point of the game.
HP in danger?
Mods ban this retard.Crapipari is just awful I want the guy dead
You're a couple levels below Idiot.I'm not kidding he's like a couple levels above Satan
Seek help.I wanna see Nick Satan and crapipari burning in hell that's my dream
Cuz it doesn't take 5 seconds to make another account. What a ****** you areMods ban this retard.
It's a one point game they're fine
He always has blueblood or 96 in his name. Complete lunatic who has 100 accounts.Mods ban this retard.
Well maybe if douchebags like you would stop crying for censorship on the internet like a six year old and get a thicker skin that wouldn't be necessaryHe always has blueblood or 96 in his name. Complete lunatic who has 100 accounts.
Well maybe if douchebags like you would stop crying for censorship on the internet like a six year old and get a thicker skin that wouldn't be necessary
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games