Never seen so many wild threes. Ignorant.HP 9/34 from 3
Ark 9/16 from 3
There's your ball game of course Ark goes hot from 3 and HP cool
You probably just described Cal's offense this year.You could literally just tell Acuff to shoot every shot in the game and I believe they'd win
Going to beThat Arkansas Arizona game should be must-see TV,
You'll get nothing and like it !!!Really wanted to see High Point win almost as bad as I want to see Kentucky win tomorrow
He's definitely ahead of Boozer now. He's dropped to 4th maybe even 5th if someone likes Caleb Wilson more, which I could easily see.I think all these freshman going pro will be really good pros but I’m not sure how you don’t take Acuff top 3.
Vandy deserved to win, and meanwhile, the creature gets to move on.At least the SEC isn't pulling an 0-fer today
I sure as hell hope not. Last thing we need is Cal making a damn FF.Arkansas has the firepower to give Arizona a game. Wouldn’t be surprised if they beat them.
We're the laughingstock of the universeArkansas has the firepower to give Arizona a game. Wouldn’t be surprised if they beat them.
Lol the creature.Vandy deserved to win, and meanwhile, the creature gets to move on.
Well, Cal's mom is passed so I didn't want to insult her so that's what we get.Lol the creature.
He was done caring here he's a rat bastard. He basically intentionally was losing here to spit in our faces and get run out of town. now he's like Phil Jacksondont know how it plays out
still think we wouldve had a better chance at 9 with cal
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina