Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
He’s got a Cal chip on his shoulder tonight.Fletcher turned out to be pretty good
I could never pull for any other team in the SEC unless they were a big-time underdog.Hope Florida curb stomps them by 30.
He is from Brentwood TN. Isn't that the ritzy area of Nashville? If so he comes from a wealthy family. Where do most of the wealthy kids play? Usually the Ivy league, Stanford, Vandy,Duke and he is definitely good enough that Duke will be interested.Why Duke?
That would have broken some hearts in that arena if it went down.Thank God Oweh's shot didn't touch rim it might came out just like that. I actually thought that Vandy shot was going in when it was in mid air.
No joke. Would make tomorrow all the lighter. No pressure if Cal chokes it here.Please High Point please
That's a bit much dude.Crapipari is just awful I want the guy dead
Crapipari is just awful I want the guy dead
I'm not kidding he's like a couple levels above SatanThat's a bit much dude.
Crapipari is just awful I want the guy dead
Tell us more!Crapipari is just awful I want the guy dead
Hope HP can beat the Hogs and the Refs.Come on High Point, send the hogs home with an L.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!