NCAA tournament

oldsports_

Heisman
Dec 18, 2010
22,833
38,981
113
Yes, easily.
We are young. But today we grew a little more.
Go Cats. We will lose 6 more, that's it.
 

jessieshorts8

Heisman
Jun 2, 2019
5,256
14,723
113
I just don't see it.Still have tough games against UCLA,Texas and Louisville and the SEC always plays us tough.
 
May 27, 2007
31,986
25,139
113
Yeah I think so.
It'll be a bad seed but I think we get in.

We do need to win some of these games tho. You have to grab a W against Texas or Louisville or UCLA. You can't go 0 for the non conference. There's not enough resume building games in the SEC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gharding07

michael895

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
1,339
1,659
0
If it’s a normal 64 team field, then I would say like a 60/40 chance of making it, but if the field is shortened, no shot at making it.
 

deep3

All-Conference
May 15, 2002
1,640
2,301
0
Do we make it? If so what’s our record before the tournament?
They is not any chance in hell this team makes any tournament anyone with eyes can see a losing record her and I’m guessing it will be significant. If I remember correctly Cal said “I like my team” eh careful the Coach
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia