Yes, easily.
We are young. But today we grew a little more.
Go Cats. We will lose 6 more, that's it.
Yes, easily.16-10 will be enough to get in?
If we win 15 more games I’ll go streaking.
16-10 will be enough to get in?
If we win 15 more games I’ll go streaking.
They is not any chance in hell this team makes any tournament anyone with eyes can see a losing record her and I’m guessing it will be significant. If I remember correctly Cal said “I like my team” eh careful the CoachDo we make it? If so what’s our record before the tournament?
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks