Reminds me a bit like Rondo in actionMorants vision is crazy good.
Reminds me a bit like Rondo in action
Easiest 12/5 upset to pick ever.
Me to though I usually pull for any Kentucky team. Except UL of course.Looks like I found a 2nd team to cheer for. LETS GO RACERS!!!!!!!!!
9th official triple double in an NCAA tournament game would have thought it be more.
Ray Harper is a helluva coach at Jacksonville State. He made these guys look foolish during the conference semis and nearly beat them there. This is a totally different team versus the one I saw several weeks ago.
I’m thinking the OVC was just criminally underrated this year. There were four really good teams and two great teams. Happy the committee did the right thing and gave Belmont an at large even though they lost todayRay Harper is a helluva coach at Jacksonville State. He made these guys look foolish during the conference semis and nearly beat them there. This is a totally different team versus the one I saw several weeks ago.
Jacksonville lost in semi's?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud