NCAAT Day one thread

Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Morant has that Jason Kidd vision. He's like Rondo out there. He knows what the other team is going to be doing before they do it
 
  • Like
Reactions: TIE543

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Ray Harper is a helluva coach at Jacksonville State. He made these guys look foolish during the conference semis and nearly beat them there. This is a totally different team versus the one I saw several weeks ago.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
9th official triple double in an NCAA tournament game would have thought it be more.
 

nkuCATfan

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2010
1,992
1,046
0
He is a little out of control sometimes but there is soooo much more he does right. Goodness
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
Ray Harper is a helluva coach at Jacksonville State. He made these guys look foolish during the conference semis and nearly beat them there. This is a totally different team versus the one I saw several weeks ago.

Jacksonville lost in semi's?
 

germuk

Heisman
May 14, 2009
6,633
10,701
113
Ray Harper is a helluva coach at Jacksonville State. He made these guys look foolish during the conference semis and nearly beat them there. This is a totally different team versus the one I saw several weeks ago.
I’m thinking the OVC was just criminally underrated this year. There were four really good teams and two great teams. Happy the committee did the right thing and gave Belmont an at large even though they lost today
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
I can easily see Murray State knocking off FSU and since the winner of that possibly gets Gonzaga, the Racers could make some new history for themselves in this year's tournament.
 

BoulderCat_rivals187983

All-Conference
May 22, 2002
7,871
3,227
0
It would seem I picked a good time to watch Ja for the first time. I love stories like that. A kid overlooked by the recruiting services, and every major except SC. Now he’s going to be a high lottery pick, and make millions.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU