This is going to be so awesome.
Are the lofts scheduled to be completed by start of baseball 2019?
Yea, I know .. they'll never be done on time.
I'm sure this has been asked before, but let me ask AGAIN.
Will the renter be limited to when they can use them such as during non-baseball seasons?
The stipulation was that it could be used by the renter as they pleased but it could not be used for on-campus "living"
Basically they were trying to rule out students living in them full time
Gene posted today that there are no plans right now for two lofts.I've seen 2 different renderings....are both loft buildings being built or just the single for the time being?![]()
![]()
I don't understand what that means. So can a non-student use it as their primary apartment? Or is it basically you have to have a primary home that you homestead, and then you can use it however you like as long as you are not a student? Or is their a maximum number of nights you can stay there? I assume they are putting in a very clear standard as part of the lease and not just prohibiting "on-campus living".
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game