New Camera Angle at The Dude

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,388
7,435
113
I'm told they've all been rented at 50K / year for 10 years. Is that correct ?
 

512taylor

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2012
1,546
0
0
I'm sure this has been asked before, but let me ask AGAIN.

Will the renter be limited to when they can use them such as during non-baseball seasons?
 

msudawg12

Senior
Dec 9, 2008
3,967
714
113
I'm sure this has been asked before, but let me ask AGAIN.

Will the renter be limited to when they can use them such as during non-baseball seasons?

The stipulation was that it could be used by the renter as they pleased but it could not be used for on-campus "living"

Basically they were trying to rule out students living in them full time
 

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,194
5,733
113
The stipulation was that it could be used by the renter as they pleased but it could not be used for on-campus "living"

Basically they were trying to rule out students living in them full time

I don't understand what that means. So can a non-student use it as their primary apartment? Or is it basically you have to have a primary home that you homestead, and then you can use it however you like as long as you are not a student? Or is their a maximum number of nights you can stay there? I assume they are putting in a very clear standard as part of the lease and not just prohibiting "on-campus living".
 

CivilDog

Redshirt
Sep 10, 2008
119
0
16
I've seen 2 different renderings....are both loft buildings being built or just the single for the time b
eing?
 

39762

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
136
2
12
I don't understand what that means. So can a non-student use it as their primary apartment? Or is it basically you have to have a primary home that you homestead, and then you can use it however you like as long as you are not a student? Or is their a maximum number of nights you can stay there? I assume they are putting in a very clear standard as part of the lease and not just prohibiting "on-campus living".

Write a check for $1M and pay the $50k/ year and you can stay there 365 nights per year. However the Bulldog Club doesn't want students living there and throwing parties.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar