yeah, ha-ha . . . home for the summer.
Yep! Haven't been to Omaha since that glorious night in 2010.Do they really still do that?
Oh, I'm gonna gloat regardless b/c we made it further than they did. And honestly, we've kind of surpassed preseason expectations (which is a whole other issue).I'll wait to gloat if we make it to Omaha.
Oh, I'm gonna gloat regardless b/c we made it further than they did. And honestly, we've kind of surpassed preseason expectations (which is a whole other issue).
It is.Yeah, I get that, and I'm always happy at Clemson's demise. But, given our history, I don't really view making the supers as a big accomplishment.
GamecockCentral Baseball
Baseball Insider: What we're hearing after South Carolina's first scrimmage win over High Point
TheBigSpur
Carolina Gameday | Saturday morning speed read | South Carolina at 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Florida getting healthier ahead of South Carolina showdown
GamecockCentral Football
Four officially ruled out for South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Advanced stats of the week ahead of South Carolina-Florida: Bad pass defenses