yeah, ha-ha . . . home for the summer.
Yep! Haven't been to Omaha since that glorious night in 2010.Do they really still do that?
Oh, I'm gonna gloat regardless b/c we made it further than they did. And honestly, we've kind of surpassed preseason expectations (which is a whole other issue).I'll wait to gloat if we make it to Omaha.
Oh, I'm gonna gloat regardless b/c we made it further than they did. And honestly, we've kind of surpassed preseason expectations (which is a whole other issue).
It is.Yeah, I get that, and I'm always happy at Clemson's demise. But, given our history, I don't really view making the supers as a big accomplishment.
GamecockCentral Football
Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said during Sunday teleconference following Kentucky loss
GamecockCentral Football
Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott