News today

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,950
27,824
113
Yes even Drano with his TDS is saying that under President Trump he applauds the crime reductions, the reduction of fentanyl OD's and sealing our Southern border !

So what I learned is that someone has TDS by criticizing Trump for the things he's actually doing wrong?

I mean, you yourself acknowledge that I'm crediting him where I think he's getting it right.

Perhaps I'm just not into slavish cult-like praise of a politician, even the ones I actually like.
 

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,950
27,824
113
Oof. Bad look.



Yes, I totally agree that it's a major problem when politicians are looking to prosecute crimes for political reasons.

And before you screech "but Trump," I think we've extensively discussed where I think Trump was the victim of a political prosecution (the NY case), where I think he was guilty (the documents case), and where there's a lot of room for debate on the best approach (DC/GA).
 

ILisBest

All-American
Jun 16, 2007
7,894
6,192
113
 

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,555
33,286
113

As illegals are removed from the USA more and more jobs become available.

"Trade" jobs are becoming higher paid as well. ($ 100,000 + !).

Law Enforcement salaries are becoming attractive in various locations if you look and persevere thru training and early starting $. (NY State Police start at $ 72,000 and go to $ 100,000 + in second year.). My #2 grandson started NYPD last week Academy. 732 started at the same time. With over 15 years on and various promotions, Matt a Detective and Amanda a Sgt, together they make $ 300,000 + overtime.

The NYPD has FORCED overtime at some areas, because of low staffing at some areas, like Subway, buses, etc. Matt wasn't home for 7 days because of UN work. ( 70 + hours of OT in 7 days, slept at Station.)
 

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,555
33,286
113
Untamed dogs don't get shot 3 times at close range for running away.
Keep your dog on a leash if poorly trained. Our little 20 pounder doesn't get let outdoors without her shock collar, just in case.

My Mom was attacked by a group of dogs roaming thru her property. Local and State officer tracked down the pack and shot them all.

Dad found out the owners and sued them all and was awarded huge $'s.
 

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,950
27,824
113
Such decorum! And yes. The term “RINO” truly fits Tillis.



So basically Tillis is a hero as Losertown took over the GOP.

You all traded good, normal voters who show up every election for people who tuned into politics for a reality TV star. It was an awful decision that will be consequential for a decade after Trump.

The chickens are coming home to roost.
 

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,555
33,286
113
So what I learned is that someone has TDS by criticizing Trump for the things he's actually doing wrong?

I mean, you yourself acknowledge that I'm crediting him where I think he's getting it right.

Perhaps I'm just not into slavish cult-like praise of a politician, even the ones I actually like.
My Ancestry.com research shows no Slavish blood lines.

Wanting for American politicians to legislate FIRST in America's interest is logical !
 
  • Like
Reactions: tjfleck6

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,555
33,286
113
Yes, I totally agree that it's a major problem when politicians are looking to prosecute crimes for political reasons.

And before you screech "but Trump," I think we've extensively discussed where I think Trump was the victim of a political prosecution (the NY case), where I think he was guilty (the documents case), and where there's a lot of room for debate on the best approach (DC/GA).
It's important for Attorney's to know AND enforce laws as Officers of the Court.

That you don't know the facts and the respective laws broken by those tasked with that sacred duty is jaw dropping.

No matter the Jurisdiction.

That you don't recognize this IS TDS.
 

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,555
33,286
113
Only a committed leftist loves lawless behavior. Harassing law enforcement is smart. What could go wrong??
A 3,000 pound mass of various metals and plastic IS, in the wrong or poorly trained hands, a deadly weapon !

Law Enforcement is ALLOWED to defend themselves from these type of attacks.
No questioning of intent is necessary or timely.
 

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,555
33,286
113
So basically Tillis is a hero as Losertown took over the GOP.

You all traded good, normal voters who show up every election for people who tuned into politics for a reality TV star. It was an awful decision that will be consequential for a decade after Trump.

The chickens are coming home to roost.
I can honestly say I never knew or watched Trump on tv when I finally did know he was on tv.

I only knew of him as a developer of usually distressed real estate in NYC, that he would buy cheap and replace with quality for a profit.

Only later did I find his efforts at golf. His Bedminster course is land huge and a beautifully kept facility. As usual he bought it at a bankruptcy sale. (De Loren)

"Land, they aren't making more !", Will Rogers.

Our 30 + chickens, there are always a few that have to be herded up into their coop.
 

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,950
27,824
113


Ann Selzer is still called credible on this board by the deranged. It was just a “bad” poll. LOL


SETH KESHEL SPECIAL, I love it. I am so jacked that Seth is telling you the lies you need to hide the pain that cometh. I was hoping he wasn't actually credible, and he has delievered.

SETH SETH SETH SETH!

Ironically, I think Rs are probably going to win Maine and Iowa. And lose NC, Texas, Alaska, and Ohio. But other than NC and perhaps Texas (where Talarico leads literally every poll), you can find a narrative where Rs eek out a couple of close wins and hold the Senate OR you can find one where Dems go a staggering 7 for 7 in the most contested races (adding Michigan to the six I just listed).
 

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,950
27,824
113


Ann Selzer is still called credible on this board by the deranged. It was just a “bad” poll. LOL


Again, I don't think pollsters are lying, but sometimes they are wrong. Ann Selzer had Trump winning by more in Iowa in 2016 and 2020 than almost anyone else. Her 2024 poll was badly wrong. A smart person defines her by all three efforts, plus all the other polls she conducted.
 

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,950
27,824
113
What's come clear over the last two years is that the majority of Americans hate Trump. They just forgot about it in a hail of bad governance by Biden, who really sucked.

The far left and fringe right unfortunately control primaries, thus sticking the normies with idiot candidates like Trump, Paxton, Kamala, and the like. All those of us outside the fringes can do is hope for reason prevailing in one of the two parties or primary reform (I'd vote for the latter first). I think each party should have a state committee which nominates up to 3 candidates for each races and let's the voters decide among them, perhaps with ranked choice voting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rillaman

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,950
27,824
113
By the way, it's notable that Trump's biggest collapses are occurring in states like Nebraska and Kansas, where decency among the population is a real thing. These are people who don't like the Democratic Party but actually care about character and competence.

Of course Trump is falling apart across the Plains. A complete lack of character and limited actual competence.
 

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,950
27,824
113
By now, it’s hard to be surprised by bad poll results for Mr. Trump. Still, these results from such Republican-leaning states — which gave Mr. Trump an average of 56 percent of the vote in 2024 — are striking.

Across the five states, the president’s approval rating was just 40 percent, while 57 percent had an unfavorable view. That’s not much better than Mr. Trump’s ratings in recent national polls. The results also represent a significant decline in his support since our last polls in four of these states in June. Since then, his ratings have fallen by five points.

There are two basic possible explanations for how Mr. Trump’s numbers are this bad in these states. One is that his ratings have continued to slide everywhere, not just in these states, since our last Times/Siena poll, which wouldn’t necessarily be hard to explain with gas prices and mortgage rates rising.

Another possibility is that Mr. Trump is suffering disproportionate losses in these five Republican-leaning states. Demographics, alone, would not be a sufficient explanation. It would take something more, like greater exposure to high diesel prices in the Farm Belt. Or there could even be a break in Mr. Trump’s support among the traditional Republicans who never loved Mr. Trump’s conduct or his policies on issues like tariffs or immigration, but nonetheless consistently backed him in every general election.

Interestingly, all five of these states voted against Mr. Trump in the 2016 Republican presidential primary.

Democrats May Have Found the Recipe for Flipping Red-State Senate Seats - The New York Times
 

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,950
27,824
113


It's a conspiracy theory that the Republicans are going to get crushed. People love Trump and all he's brought, nothing that has happened has been upsetting to them.

Guys ... Seth Keshel is a liar. He's playing you for Twitter engagement and monetization (somewhere). This is all fantasy.

Bloodbath, that's what is coming.
 

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,555
33,286
113
It's a conspiracy theory that the Republicans are going to get crushed. People love Trump and all he's brought, nothing that has happened has been upsetting to them.

Guys ... Seth Keshel is a liar. He's playing you for Twitter engagement and monetization (somewhere). This is all fantasy.

Bloodbath, that's what is coming.
Watch a decent football game (Not Illinois !) and relax for the weekend and work on generating fees for your law practice on week days. How many bus stop benches are your face and contact #'s placed ? (Lincoln Lawyer ?)

Your continuous numerous and lengthy posts can't be good for your mental health, TDS, or your income.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: tjfleck6

BigWill

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
54,555
33,286
113
SETH KESHEL SPECIAL, I love it. I am so jacked that Seth is telling you the lies you need to hide the pain that cometh. I was hoping he wasn't actually credible, and he has delievered.

SETH SETH SETH SETH!

Ironically, I think Rs are probably going to win Maine and Iowa. And lose NC, Texas, Alaska, and Ohio. But other than NC and perhaps Texas (where Talarico leads literally every poll), you can find a narrative where Rs eek out a couple of close wins and hold the Senate OR you can find one where Dems go a staggering 7 for 7 in the most contested races (adding Michigan to the six I just listed).
Ex Dallas Cowboy Star, NFL Great chimes in ! Negates Drano Vote for Communist.

Randy White endorses Paxton.
 

Semi-elite R2R athlete

All-American
Sep 13, 2008
4,214
9,319
113
Watch a decent football game (Not Illinois !) and relax for the weekend and work on generating fees for your law practice on week days. How many bus stop benches are your face and contact #'s placed ? (Lincoln Lawyer ?)

Your continuous numerous and lengthy posts can't be good for your mental health, TDS, or your income.
You have 54.5k posts rambling about exaggerated nonsense.. and you’re asking someone else to post less.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
Orange and Blue News

Latest

  1. 01 Orange and Blue News Brady Pettigrew recaps Illinois official visit, discusses possible move to 2027
  2. 02 Orange and Blue News Commit: JUCO offensive lineman Harry Maileoi pledges to Illinois
  3. 03 Orange and Blue News Recap: Illinois falls to Purdue 24-17 in disappointing Homecoming loss
  4. 04 Orange and Blue News Underwood wants this year’s Illinois team to establish its own identity amid high expectations
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star