Nice clip of the soon-to-be SEC player of the week...

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
That’s how ya hit a home run with class and NOT FLIP THE 17 BAT.

It may have been less bad than the **** a lot of players do today, but it's all over the top celebration BS to show up your opponent.

I've been over it since it started. Hank Aaron celebrated less in all of his 700+ ML homers than the typical college kid today does on a single one.

But, HH can do that **** to his heart's content if he keeps stroking it like that.

Yeah, I'm a hypocrite.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017

Reactions: CochiseCowbell
Jan 4, 2024
That’s how ya hit a home run with class and NOT FLIP THE 17 BAT.
I miss players respecting the game and not being so self absorbed. Back in the day if you dug your cleats in the batter's box the next one's coming for your ear with no helmet. Harsh example but used to see how.far the pendulum has swung.

Now get the 17 off my lawn.

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
It may have been less bad than the **** a lot of players do today, but it's all over the top celebration BS to show up your opponent.

I've been over it since it started. Hank Aaron celebrated less in all of his 700+ ML homers than the typical college kid today does on a single one.

But, HH can do that **** to his heart's content if he keeps stroking it like that.

Yeah, I'm a hypocrite.
I don't in any way think that celebration was to show up Vandy. He looks directly at our dugout heading to 1st. It was a big moment and he was psyched. Nothing more than that.