nightmare scenario

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,850
14,730
113
Meatchicken gets to the final- and I have to root for freaking Georgia
 
  • Like
Reactions: ODShowtime

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,587
22,789
113
I hear you. I do think Michigan is good enough to win it all though. Thought that when we faced them, then again yesterday.
I really didn’t see the Michigan-OSU game playing out the way it did. It was as if OSU was a Pop Warner team.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  3. 03 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  4. 04 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  5. 05 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week