I hear you. I do think Michigan is good enough to win it all though. Thought that when we faced them, then again yesterday.Meatchicken gets to the final- and I have to root for freaking Georgia
![]()
I would rather cheer on Georgia than Michigan. I have no issues with this at all.Meatchicken gets to the final- and I have to root for freaking Georgia
![]()
And I will, but I do have issues with itI would rather cheer on Georgia than Michigan. I have no issues with this at all.
I really didn’t see the Michigan-OSU game playing out the way it did. It was as if OSU was a Pop Warner team.I hear you. I do think Michigan is good enough to win it all though. Thought that when we faced them, then again yesterday.
I can cheer both of those things.
They just wear teams down. They are not really dependent on any stars either.I really didn’t see the Michigan-OSU game playing out the way it did. It was as if OSU was a Pop Warner team.
I really didn’t see the Michigan-OSU game playing out the way it did. It was as if OSU was a Pop Warner team.
[/QUOTE
100% concur. tOSU was manhandled the second half. It makes you wonder!
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?