I hear you. I do think Michigan is good enough to win it all though. Thought that when we faced them, then again yesterday.Meatchicken gets to the final- and I have to root for freaking Georgia
![]()
I would rather cheer on Georgia than Michigan. I have no issues with this at all.Meatchicken gets to the final- and I have to root for freaking Georgia
![]()
And I will, but I do have issues with itI would rather cheer on Georgia than Michigan. I have no issues with this at all.
I really didn’t see the Michigan-OSU game playing out the way it did. It was as if OSU was a Pop Warner team.I hear you. I do think Michigan is good enough to win it all though. Thought that when we faced them, then again yesterday.
I can cheer both of those things.
They just wear teams down. They are not really dependent on any stars either.I really didn’t see the Michigan-OSU game playing out the way it did. It was as if OSU was a Pop Warner team.
I really didn’t see the Michigan-OSU game playing out the way it did. It was as if OSU was a Pop Warner team.
[/QUOTE
100% concur. tOSU was manhandled the second half. It makes you wonder!
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?