Why? Do you think all players are going to be able to make money?I am done donating to Rutgers Basketball.
Why? Do you think all players are going to be able to make money?
And if the answer is yes, I wonder if there will be any transparency(doubt it) at all as to how much they are making from each product they attach their name to. If there is no transparency, I think many people will feel the way you do.
Best of Luck,
Groz
NCAA finally on board.
Why? Do you think all players are going to be able to make money?
And if the answer is yes, I wonder if there will be any transparency(doubt it) at all as to how much they are making from each product they attach their name to. If there is no transparency, I think many people will feel the way you do.
Best of Luck,
Groz
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?