Why? Do you think all players are going to be able to make money?I am done donating to Rutgers Basketball.
Why? Do you think all players are going to be able to make money?
And if the answer is yes, I wonder if there will be any transparency(doubt it) at all as to how much they are making from each product they attach their name to. If there is no transparency, I think many people will feel the way you do.
Best of Luck,
Groz
NCAA finally on board.
Why? Do you think all players are going to be able to make money?
And if the answer is yes, I wonder if there will be any transparency(doubt it) at all as to how much they are making from each product they attach their name to. If there is no transparency, I think many people will feel the way you do.
Best of Luck,
Groz
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central