Why? Do you think all players are going to be able to make money?I am done donating to Rutgers Basketball.
Why? Do you think all players are going to be able to make money?
And if the answer is yes, I wonder if there will be any transparency(doubt it) at all as to how much they are making from each product they attach their name to. If there is no transparency, I think many people will feel the way you do.
Best of Luck,
Groz
NCAA finally on board.
Why? Do you think all players are going to be able to make money?
And if the answer is yes, I wonder if there will be any transparency(doubt it) at all as to how much they are making from each product they attach their name to. If there is no transparency, I think many people will feel the way you do.
Best of Luck,
Groz
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law