I do not give Indiana any credit at all. Give us that kind of bull crap officiating in our favor and we win by 30.
Stop the nonsense.I do not give Indiana any credit at all. Give us that kind of bull crap officiating in our favor and we win by 30.
Bad calls made all the difference.Expecting Drake and DJ Khaled at Midnight Madness
Amazing comment.I do not give Indiana any credit at all. Give us that kind of bull crap officiating in our favor and we win by 30.
KSR Football
Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina
KSR Football
Clayton White vs. Kentucky: Can the Cats end this streak of dominance?
KSR Football
What the Loss of Alex Afari Means for Kentucky
KSR Football
South Carolina May Deploy Backup Quarterback Against Kentucky
KSR
KSR Gameday: Can Kentucky Snap 4-Game Losing Streak against South Carolina?