I do not give Indiana any credit at all. Give us that kind of bull crap officiating in our favor and we win by 30.
Stop the nonsense.I do not give Indiana any credit at all. Give us that kind of bull crap officiating in our favor and we win by 30.
Bad calls made all the difference.Expecting Drake and DJ Khaled at Midnight Madness
Amazing comment.I do not give Indiana any credit at all. Give us that kind of bull crap officiating in our favor and we win by 30.
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia