Explain this a little more. Can Bright not hit? I understood him to be a power guy. Is he not a good fielder?olemissbydamn said:Bright is an excellent player from wonderful blood lines. He isn't in David's category as a prospect though, and I suspect he will be at MSU in the fall. The thing that sets David apart from Ethan is potential. David can play the infield postions (he is a great shortstop), has a great bat, and has a strong arm.
Toag Redloh said:Explain this a little more. Can Bright not hit? I understood him to be a power guy. Is he not a good fielder?olemissbydamn said:Bright is an excellent player from wonderful blood lines. He isn't in David's category as a prospect though, and I suspect he will be at MSU in the fall. The thing that sets David apart from Ethan is potential. David can play the infield postions (he is a great shortstop), has a great bat, and has a strong arm.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list