Explain this a little more. Can Bright not hit? I understood him to be a power guy. Is he not a good fielder?olemissbydamn said:Bright is an excellent player from wonderful blood lines. He isn't in David's category as a prospect though, and I suspect he will be at MSU in the fall. The thing that sets David apart from Ethan is potential. David can play the infield postions (he is a great shortstop), has a great bat, and has a strong arm.
Toag Redloh said:Explain this a little more. Can Bright not hit? I understood him to be a power guy. Is he not a good fielder?olemissbydamn said:Bright is an excellent player from wonderful blood lines. He isn't in David's category as a prospect though, and I suspect he will be at MSU in the fall. The thing that sets David apart from Ethan is potential. David can play the infield postions (he is a great shortstop), has a great bat, and has a strong arm.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?