Does anybody know who actually runs the "NotJerryTipton" Twitter account? .... asking for a friend
There's a huge thread on this here.Does anybody know who actually runs the "NotJerryTipton" Twitter account? .... asking for a friend
Does anybody know who actually runs the "NotJerryTipton" Twitter account? .... asking for a friend
This. I know too, so loose lip/sink ships and all that, but for a cool $50 to the paypal account, we could see what happenings may be about. Gift only please, dont want the charge backs.he does post here regularly on the paddock. I'm not gonna say who, doh. It's a secret.
he does post here regularly on the paddock. I'm not gonna say who, doh. It's a secret.
This. I know too, so loose lip/sink ships and all that, but for a cool $50 to the paypal account, we could see what happenings may be about. Gift only please, dont want the charge backs.
You should put that quote in your sig.Make something up and tell your friend it is what you heard. Friends should lie to friends. It builds relationships.
You should put that quote in your sig.
We're all NotJerryTipton
We do now.Does anybody know who actually runs the "NotJerryTipton" Twitter account? .... asking for a friend
Some guy none of us have ever heard of. Lee Stewart. Check his Twitter mentions.Who?
Knowledge is, of its nature, a good thing. That's why.Why does it matter?
haha. Truer words have never been spoken (written).I can guarantee you that its definitely not Jerry Tipton.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB