Does anybody know who actually runs the "NotJerryTipton" Twitter account? .... asking for a friend
There's a huge thread on this here.Does anybody know who actually runs the "NotJerryTipton" Twitter account? .... asking for a friend
Does anybody know who actually runs the "NotJerryTipton" Twitter account? .... asking for a friend
This. I know too, so loose lip/sink ships and all that, but for a cool $50 to the paypal account, we could see what happenings may be about. Gift only please, dont want the charge backs.he does post here regularly on the paddock. I'm not gonna say who, doh. It's a secret.
he does post here regularly on the paddock. I'm not gonna say who, doh. It's a secret.
This. I know too, so loose lip/sink ships and all that, but for a cool $50 to the paypal account, we could see what happenings may be about. Gift only please, dont want the charge backs.
You should put that quote in your sig.Make something up and tell your friend it is what you heard. Friends should lie to friends. It builds relationships.
You should put that quote in your sig.
We're all NotJerryTipton
We do now.Does anybody know who actually runs the "NotJerryTipton" Twitter account? .... asking for a friend
Some guy none of us have ever heard of. Lee Stewart. Check his Twitter mentions.Who?
Knowledge is, of its nature, a good thing. That's why.Why does it matter?
haha. Truer words have never been spoken (written).I can guarantee you that its definitely not Jerry Tipton.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina