Your life is this forum which is why you know when people are here and when they are not, while those people you think you know so much about their lives are actually living a real life unlike yourself. As I said, you are garbage and your life is garbage.
I'm asking seriously
Ashton might be the weakest guard I’ve seen taking the ball to the rim. He takes any contact and he’s going to miss. It’s that simple.
It's kind of amazing to watch this group because you're in awe of the fact they've been able to make it this far in organized basketball
What's it matter? You said we wouldn't be a .500 team. I'm guessing you are 11 or 12 years old? If you are really just 8, then I apologize.
Both Hagans and Richards should be required to make 500 layups before they are allowed to leave each practice.
Both Hagans and Richards should be required to make 500 layups before they are allowed to leave each practice.
It's kind of amazing to watch this group because you're in awe of the fact they've been able to make it this far in organized basketball
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky