All right guys it's d-day for the Bearcats! Let get this party started right, take the lead, and never look back! Go big blue!!!!
huggins is the coach?Originally posted by Robcatt24:
I hate playing a Bob Huggins coached team.
Originally posted by buckkiller:
Oh $#!+ oh $#!+oh $#!+ oh $#!+oh $#!+ oh $#!+ oh $#!+ MY NERVES!! AAAAHHHHHHHG!#
Especially if the CATS get off to a fast start.Originally posted by CatPhight:
Odds that we see a cheap shot from the uc polecats?
I'd say even - would be surprised if we don't see a flagrant today.
Still living in 05' ?Originally posted by Robcatt24:
I hate playing a Bob Huggins coached team.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team